RSF TIPPING COMPETITION RULES
Competition Runs from Round 1 to Round 27 for A-League and from Round 1 to Round 14 for the W-League and does not include the finals series. No tipping will be run for the finals. 2 Separate competitions A-League and W-League.
- Cost is $50.00 per comp which can be paid in full or in a couple of installments. Registration and first Payment by the 13th October 2018 to allow to work our prize pool and therefore prizes. No more registrations will be accepted after midnight of the 13th October 2018. The W-League registrations will close on Midnight 20th Oct 2018. Once you register and pay your deposit the link will be sent to you to start your tipping.
- To be paid in full by round 5 (A-League 23rd Nov 2018) – (W-League 28th Nov 2018) – Failure to pay full amount will mean you are not eligible to win any prizes and any moneys deposited will be forfeited and stay in prize pool.
- Tips must be entered online 30 mins before the first match starts each week.
- One point will be awarded for picking winner of each game in a round, One point for picking a draw.
- 2 Points for correct score.
- 2 Points if you tip all games correctly
- If you don’t have your picks entered in before the deadline, then you will receive no points for that round.
- All prizes (including weekly prize) will not be distributed until the end of all tipping rounds.
- Prizes will be presented if possible at the Roar Fan Awards Night to recognise the best tippers. If winners are not present at awards night funds will be distributed after the Awards Night.
Final prize money for each tipping comp will be determined based on the number of entrants and will be announced after the 13th October 2018. If those who have registered do not pay total amount prizes may be reduced. E.G. If 50 people register and pay the $50 1st prize $1000 2nd prize $500 3rd Prize $250 plus 27 weekly prizes of up to $15.
- $10 will be awarded to the single person who scores the highest in a round.
- $5 additional will be awarded to that person if they have correctly picked the score for the Roar game of the round.
- If two or more people share the highest score for a round, the total prize money for the week will jackpot to the next week. If the highest scorer does not pick the score for the weekly Roar Game then that money will jackpot to the next week.
- In the final week of competition, money in the weekly pool will be won, there will be no jackpot.
The prize pool will be divided (approx.) as 40% for 1st prize, 20% for 2nd and 10% for 3rd + $10 per round to winner of the round plus an extra $5 if the correct score for the weekly Roar game is correct. – All remaining money will be retained by the RSF to assist in running the comp and funding Federation activities.
1st Prize : –
At the end of the tipping comp and there is a draw for first place, prize monies from 1st and 2nd place will be shared between the two winners. 3rd place will then be shared between the people with the next highest score. If there is three or more people with the same total, then the total prize monies for 1st, 2nd and 3rd will be shared between all of the winners.
2nd Prize: –
If there is one outright 1st place winner, but two (or more) people tie for 2nd place, the 2nd and 3rd place dividends will be shared between all of the winners.
3rd Prize: –
If there is one outright 1st place winner, and one outright 2nd place winner, the 3rd place dividend will be shared between the people with the next highest score.